You deserve a tech job that makes you happy. A job that challenges your skill set, gives you a voice and allows you to make a difference; a job that truly values your need to balance work and life.
The companies we partner with want employees like you. Employees who are self-directed and among the tech industry’s top talent.
- Salaried partner with opportunity for ownership - These employees work for Harbinger, providing their expertise to other companies as consultants. As a salaried partner they enjoy all the same benefits a Harbinger employee does, while also having the opportunity to consult for different companies over time.
- Contract - Harbinger contract employees are much like our salaried partners with one difference - they are not considered permanent employees.
- Contract to hire - Some Harbinger employees are selected on a contract to hire basis. This means that after their contract period ends, they will become a permanent employee of the company they are working with.
- Full-time or part-time employment - This is the only employment arrangement where an employee doesn’t work for Harbinger, rather they are hired outright by one of the industry leading companies we work with.
- Executive Level Placements - Some Harbinger employees are selected on a contract to hire basis. This means that after their contract period ends, they will become a permanent employee of the company they are working with.
Get connected with companies from a variety of industries and Fortune 500 companies.
Your opportunity to excel in the tech field begins at Harbinger Partners.