Since 1999, Harbinger Partners has established a reputation for delivering top candidates. We know the market and have access to an extensive network of quality professionals. All of our employees are Harbinger owners who have a stake in ensuring you are delighted with each candidate placement we make.
What We Offer
RIGHT TALENT, RIGHT BUDGET, RIGHT NOW
You can count on us to understand your needs and present you with a shortlist of A-players who all have the skills and characteristics you want in a candidate. Want to hire our consultant? No problem. After six months of consulting, you can hire the consultant as your employee at no charge.
HIGH-QUALITY CANDIDATES WHO FIT
Take the stress out of the hiring process by letting our recruiters take over. We identify candidates who have the skills you need and the personality that fits your company’s culture. Our expertise, proven search process, and extensive network make your hiring process stress-free, efficient, and affordable.
POWERFUL LEADERSHIP TALENT NETWORK
Harbinger Executive Search specializes in leadership search services for hard-to-fill positions such as C-level, VP, director, and management-level roles across many industries. Our team and integrated network have the experience to do the legwork for you, providing only candidates who are a strong fit for the position and company culture.
Harbinger Executive Search believes bringing the right talent to the right opportunity is more than just a matching exercise. Harbinger Executive Search stems from a legacy of quality spanning more than 21 years.
- Software Development: Cloud, Web, Architect
- Engineer: DevOps, Cloud, Cloud Security, Network Security, Platform, Integration
- UX / UI Designer
- Project Manager / Program Manager
- Product Manager
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Sales / Business Development
- Human Resource Manager
- Information Technology / SaaS / Infrastructure / Data / eCommerce
- Higher Education / Nonprofits / Foundations
- Banking & Finance
- Manufacturing / Supply Chain
- Construction Consulting
- Healthcare / Insurance
- Transportation / Logistics / Distribution
- Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical
- Medical Device
- Learn about you, your business, and your culture.
- Develop a profile of the position’s specifications, responsibilities, expectations, and compensation plan.
- Establish timelines that fit your needs.
- Tailor a recruiting plan and search execution strategy especially for your company.
- Tap into our extensive network of professionals, where we find 95% or our candidates.
- Make initial contact with top prospects.
- Educate candidates of interest on the client company, culture, position, location, and industry.
- Prepare formal candidate overviews for client’s review.
- Prepare client-selected candidates for comprehensive client interview.
- Coordinate initial interviews with client and candidates.
- Execute first round of interviews.
- Follow up and debrief client and candidates to facilitate the next course of action.
- Complete reference checks.
- Choose finalist(s) and coordinate and execute any additional interviews.
- Share feedback with each party involved.
- Confirm client and candidate commitment.
- Negotiate compensation plan.
- Deliver offer.
- Prepare the candidate for transition.
- Establish start date and successful onboarding plan.
- Support both client and candidate with the transition.
- Follow up with client and candidate to ensure satisfaction.
- Provide appropriate feedback to client and candidate.
855 Village Center Dr #356 North Oaks, MN 55127
P 888-504-8802 F 612-605-0077 E firstname.lastname@example.org
7914 West Dodge Road, Suite 356 Omaha, NE 68114
P 888-504-8802 F 651-780-7027 E email@example.com